7/14/10

The very, VERY beginning.

Okay, so you wouldn't believe it... or maybe you would. It's a long story, and it may take me a long time to write about it all... in fact, I may never end up finishing it. It's basically my life story... and it's weird, but it may be encouraging... but then again, it may also be, well, I don't know what to call it. Mysterious? Nah, that sounds to fantasy-like. Well whatever it is, it's my life, and it comes from my heart. It's me. Yeah... Just me. And it all started on Christmas day. The day I got given the prettiest journal in the world. I was 12, and I cherished it so much... especially since it was from my mom.
Well, okay. It wasn't REALLY from my mom, she had got given it for Christmas when she was 12 too by... I think her mom maybe. Yeah, that's right. Anyway, she never used it (because, I think it got lost...) and then years later, when I was born, it was found. But it was too late. She couldn't use it anymore. Actually, that sounds like she'd died. No, it wasn't a death. Mom had decided to leave me and her family -- it was her choice. She'd ran away. And I didn't even know where to. Never been in contact with her before in my life. Never met her... well, I did when I was a baby, but I don't remember her at all. And then, all of a sudden, her journal was given to me... exactly three years ago.

A lot of stuff happened in three years. It's all in my journal. Just open the book and you'll start at the very beginning.



Bonnie <3

2 comments:

Would love to know what you think about my writing! x